The Education Law Group offers services in three key areas: Legal Counsel, Advocacy, and Professional Development & Training.
Fees for the services below are set on a case-by-case basis. Hourly rates range between $100 to $300 per hour.
- Due Process Hearings
- Student Disciplinary Hearings
- Manifestation Determination Reviews
- Special Needs Trusts
- Navigating the Special Education Process for parents/students
- Representing parents/students at Eligibility Meetings (determine whether student “qualifies” for Special Education services)
- Representing parents/students at Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Meetings (determine what services student will actually receive)
- Customize transitions plan for students transitioning from private school to public school
- Customize transition plan for students transitioning from high school to college or other opportunities
- Special Education and Student Discipline Compliance Training for School Districts
- Professional Development for Administrations and Teachers
- Parent Advocacy Trainings
- Special Education Compliance for Charter Schools